Naledi Copenhagen bags are made using highest quality leather that we buy directly from the manufacturers. Your bag has been given a protective treatment before leaving our factory, so you can start using it right away.
To prolong the life of your bag and make sure it looks beautiful and look after, we recommend to follow these steps:
- Use high quality leather spray regularly, especially if you use the bag often, to protect from dirt, moisture, drying out and cracks.
- Use high quality leather balm once every 3 to 6 months (normal use) to enhance the colour and shine.
- Do not expose the bag to strong light or water. This may permanently discolour the bag.
- Do not overload or overstuff the bag. This may affect the shape of the bag and put excessive pressure on the seams.
- When storing the bag, fill it to keep shape, and make sure nothing is placed in a way that may leave permanent marks and dents on the leather.
- NEVER spray the bag with disinfectant or any chemical containing alcohol. This will remove protective varnish and lead to discoloration, dryness and cracks.
- When using disinfectant on your hands, make sure they are completely dry before you touch the bag.
If you have any questions, please send us a message via instagram @naledicph or email customer service at email@example.com.